About Our Practice
The office of Dr. Katherine Chou has been serving patients throughout the San Francisco Bay area since 2012. Our approach to patient care focuses on accepting all patients, meeting them where they are with their foot and ankle needs, and providing both the treatments and knowledge they need to bring about the best results.
We Accept All Patients
Foot and ankle problems do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, or other defining factors—and neither do we. Our practice will always accept you as you are, and provide a welcoming and accommodating place to your podiatric needs.
We Provide Individualized Care
No two patients are the same, and that means our approach to ideal treatment must be versatile to adapt to every situation.
This means not only being thorough in evaluating a patient’s condition, but also listening to how their symptoms affect their work, lifestyle, and daily existence. By knowing these factors, we can best tailor a recommended treatment plan to each patient.
Questions and concerns should never be ignored. They are an important part of diagnosis and treatment.
We Include the Patient in Their Own Treatment
We are not here to just offer stock solutions and push you out the door. Patient understanding is an essential element in ensuring optimal treatment and results.
Dr. Chou takes the time to explain the sources of each patient’s foot or ankle trouble, and also provides additional advice on how to best take advantage of treatment and avoid future problems. This kind of doctor-patient relationship—where both have all they need for a shared stake in the patient’s health—is what drives the happiest outcomes.
Our office is located at:
2100 Webster St.
San Francisco, CA 94115
We are on the California Pacific Medical Center Campus, about two blocks west of Lafayette Park.
Closest MUNI Stops
- Sacramento St. & Webster St. – Route 1
- Follow Webster St. north about half a block. Office will be on your right.
- Washington St. & Webster St. – Routes 10 & 24
- Follow Webster St. south about 1.5 blocks. Office will be on your left.
Arriving by BART
- The closest BART station is Civic Center. Due to our affiliation with Sutter Health, free shuttle service is provided from the Civic Center station to our campus.
- If you prefer to take the bus instead, we recommend stopping at Metro Church Station.
- Pick up Route 22 at Church St. & Market St.
- Get off at Fillmore St. & Sacramento St.
- Turn right onto Sacramento St.
- Turn left onto Webster St.
- Office will be on your right.
We recommend downloading the CPMC Shuttle Services app to your phone for the latest information on routes and times.
Driving from the North (Sausalito)
- Take US-101 South
- Continue on Main Post Tunnel/Presidio Pkwy
- Continue onto Richardson Ave
- Continue onto Lombard Street (briefly)
- Turn right onto Broderick Street
- Turn left onto Vallejo Street
- Turn right onto Webster Street
- Office will be on your left
Driving from the South (South San Francisco)
- Take US-101 North
- Continue on US-101 N/Central Fwy
- Turn right onto Market Street
- Use the left 2 lanes and turn slightly left toward Franklin Street
- Continue onto Franklin Street
- Turn left onto Pine Street
- Turn right onto Webster Street
- Office will be on the right